Midwest Regional & OTR CDL A Drivers - No Touch Dry Van
Driver positions at Stoughton Trucking, Inc. provide good potential weekly earnings. We schedule you so when you drive for Stoughton Trucking, Inc., you get more hometime.
We are a small company and unlike large companies - at Stoughton Trucking you are family.
100% no touch dry van freight!
Home weekends with take truck home program!
- $1,000 sign on bonus, $500 paid after 90 days of empployment, $100 paid over the following 5 months
- $0.44/mile plus per $0.02/mile monthly safety bonus if driver qualifies and other supplemental pay including short haul pay $200/day, Layover pay $150/day, Detention pay $15/hr after 2 hours
- Weekly Guarantee of $900
- .01 per mile increase yearly - no cap
- Yearly average gross pay = $59,000
- Weekly average gross pay = $1150
- Average Van miles per week = 2400
- Paid vacation and holidays - 1 week after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks after 2 years (vacation pay calculation based on weekly average of prior 12 months)
- Yearly increases
- Health, dental, and vision insurance - Met Life, Delta Dental - all offered the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to you
- Life insurance at no cost to you
- Additional life insurance, disability, critical illness, accident, pre-paid legal and ID theft offered at an additional cost
- Pets and passengers allowed
- CDL Class A license
- 2 years of verifiable OTR experience
- 23 years of age
Additional safety hiring requirements
- No speeding tickets for 15mph or more
- No more than 3 moving violations or 6 points during the current 3 year period
- No preventable OOS violations during the current 3 year period
- No serious CDL violations during the current 3 year period
- No alcohol-related offenses in the last 5 years
- No drug-related, felony, reckless driving offenses
- No fatality accidents in the last 5 years
- No more than 4 jobs during the current 3 year period
Stoughton Trucking Inc. operates primarily as a general commodity carrier specializing in on-time delivery and multiple stop loads. Our fleet consists of about 50 tractors and is comprised of a combination of company drivers. We have 48 state operating authority and provide flatbed and van service with air-ride options. We strive for customer satisfaction and have been recognized for our outstanding service.
Our operational control center resides in Stoughton, Wisconsin which also has a full service maintenance facility.
|Equipment Requirements:||Company Will Provide Equipment|
|Type of License:||CDL A|
|Type of Power Unit / Truck Used:||Conventional Tractor, Dry Van, Semi-truck / semi-trailer truck|
|Trailer Type:||Other, Dry Van|
|Minimum Experienced Required:||2 Years|
|Type of Schedule:||Home weekends|
|Type of Run / Travel Range:||Long Haul - OTR (48 states), Regional (Midwest)|
|Type of Haul:||Dry Van / Non-perishable Goods or Materials|
|Type of Work:||No touch freight (bumping docks)|
|Type of Pay||Mileage Pay - $0.44, Mileage Bonus - $0.02, Per Diem Pay - $0.14, Weekly Pay|
|Special Bonuses||Employee Referral Bonus - $1000, Sign On Bonus - $1000, Service/Longevity Bonus|
|Supplemental Pay||Breakdown Pay, Extra Pickup Pay|
|Paid Time Off||Paid Orientation, Delay Time Pay, Layover Pay, Paid Vacation|
|Travel Companion Programs||Spouse / Partner, Pets|
|Health Insurance||Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Domestic Partner Benefits|
|Disability and Other Insurance||Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Long Term Care|
|Employee Assistance Programs||Legal Advice|
|Savings / Flexible Spending||Direct Deposit|
|Performance Recognition||Inspection Bonus, Safety Bonus|
|Equipment Provided||Ez Pass / Pike Pass / Toll Road pass, GPS|
|Operating Support||24/7 Dispatch, Breakdown / Roadside Service, Take Truck Home Program, Tolls / Scales Reimbursement|
Stoughton Trucking Inc. is a small financially sound general commodity regional carrier. You will be treated with respect and honesty at all times. We have 100% no tounch freight and we guarantee we will get you home every weekend. You will always have a pre-planned load waiting when you deliver so there is no sitting around waiting. You will find that we truly care about our drivers and are always looking to make sure you are making money. We have all the benefits of a large carrier available to you.