CDL A Local Refrigerated Driver in Comstock Park, MII'm Interested
Vine Line Trucking is currently recruiting for a motivated individual to join our team as full-time CDL A Local Refrigerated Driver. Qualified candidates will have an excellent work ethic, solid attendance record, and safe driving history. The driver must follow all local, state, federal, and transportation regulations.
- Average annual pay: $35,360
- $17.00 Per Hour
- 40 hours on average per week. Overtime pay available after 40 hours.
- Referral bonus: $700
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting on 1st of the month following 60 days.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance - $50,000
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with 4% company match
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training and paid orientation
Home Time, Routes, & Schedule
- Home Daily
- Weekend work required regularly with overtime
- Route: 200 miles around Comstock Park
- Level of Touch: Load & Unload
- Box truck or Class A 53 foot tractor-trailer
- Automatic or manual
- Governed speed: 70 mph
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have CDL A license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience with a clean driving record
- MVR and criminal history will be evaluated.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 35 miles of Comstock Park or be willing to relocate for this position.
A Higher Calling —Eat Better and Live Healthier!
Our people are the secret ingredients that make Vine Line Trucking's promise for delivering healthier fresh foods a reality everyday. Our people embrace change and thrive in a dynamic environment that’s shaped by Mother Nature. With an eye toward the future, our team never rests on yesterday’s accomplishments. If you’re passionate about contributing to a healthier lifestyle and are inspired by a challenging environment, contact us and discover the impact you can make!
|Equipment Requirements:||Company Will Provide Equipment|
|Product being transported:||Produce|
|Type of License:||CDL A|
|Type of Power Unit / Truck Used:||Conventional Tractor, Semi-truck / semi-trailer truck|
|Minimum Experienced Required:||2 Years|
|Shift:||Day shift, 10 hour shift, 12 hour shift, Weekend work required routinely, Holiday work required occasionally|
|Work Week:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Shift Hours (Start and Stop time):||4am - 4pm|
|Dispatch Start Time:||24 Hour Dispatch|
|Type of Work:||Load and Unload, Drop and Hook only (drop the trailer; hook to another), Combination Touch/No Touch Freight|
|Type of Schedule:||Home daily|
|Type of Run / Travel Range:||Local (200 miles from Comstock Park, MI)|
|Type of Haul:||Dry Van / Non-perishable Goods or Materials, Refrigerated|
|Type of Pay||Salary (Annual or Hourly Rate) - $17.00, Weekly Pay|
|Special Bonuses||Employee Referral Bonus - $700.00|
|Paid Time Off||Paid Orientation, Leave of Absence, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time|
|Health Insurance||Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug|
|Disability and Other Insurance||Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance|
|Savings / Flexible Spending||Direct Deposit, Health Care Savings Account (HSA)|
|Training and Development||Paid Training Programs|
|Performance Recognition||Performance Bonus|
|Equipment Provided||Ez Pass / Pike Pass / Toll Road pass, GPS, Satellite Radio|
|Operating Support||24/7 Dispatch, Breakdown / Roadside Service, Tolls / Scales Reimbursement|
Vine Line's strength is our people. For over 80 years we have built our team adding talent in a culture that values individual contributions and integrity. Teamwork motivates us all to engage, challenge, excel and achieve.
As a growing company, we know that building a strong team is crucial to serving our customers and sustaining our long term success. Never resting on yesterday’s achievements, a commitment to the highest standards drives us to innovate at the forefront of our industry.
Whether a student, new graduate or experienced skilled professional, we look for candidates that bring a fresh perspective. Take a minute to visit our Facebook page to see who we are.
We offer competitive compensation including employee development programs and a full range of benefits for balance in work and life.