CDL A Dedicated Roll-off Owner Operator - SC to MI & moreI'm Interested
As a Clean Harbors Owner Operator partner, you will be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations. At Clean Harbors we are passionate about providing premier environmental, energy, and industrial services.
When you partner with the Clean Harbors team, you will perform work that truly makes a difference – not only in people’s lives but also in protecting the planet. Change your life for the better. Apply today.
Consistent Dedicated Regional & OTR Lanes, No Touch Freight, Home Weekly or Bi-weekly Based on Area
- Average Annual Owner Operator Earnings - $215,000 after fuel
- Total settlements include: $2.00 per mile, all miles and an hourly rate of $45 per hour for all non-driving work ie) pump time, wait time, etc.
- Per mile compensation based on experience
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit
- Signing Bonus - $7,500 paid ($1,000 in first paycheck, $1,000 after 90 days, $2,000 at 12 months, $1,000 at 18 months, $2,500 at 24 months)
- $100 for Canadian border crossing
- Driver Referral Bonus - $4,000; unlimited cap
- Recognition and Incentive Programs
- Additional Pay:
- $2,000 paid training
- $1,500 extra pay per month if you have to rent your own roll-off trailer
- Paid pump time
- Paid permit
- Paid scale tickets
Benefits & Perks
- Company paid expenses:
- Trailers with no fee
- Toll transponders
- Fuel Cards
- Company Cell Phone
- Company will provide ELD installation and maintenance
- Trailer washes
- Run under Clean Harbors' authority
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Home weekly or biweekly based on area
- Schedule: Out for 2 weeks at a time, home 2-3 days a time with flexibility
- Route: Dedicated lane from South Carolina to Michigan; can also take the freight into Canada, but not required.
- Level of Touch: No touch freight
- Must have your own truck
- California compliant is preferred
- PTO Wet Kit required
- We will finance a Wet Kit and installation 100% upfront and the O/O will repay only 50% out of settlements for 1 year. This applies to drivers who drive dedicated lanes.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must have a minimum of 1 year verifiable OTR tractor-trailer driving experience; previous experience hauling liquids preferred
- Must have Hazmat and Tanker endorsements; TWIC card is strongly preferred
- Must be capable of driving extended periods of time, up to the maximum allowable times, safely, under a variety of conditions.
- No DUI/DWIs or reckless driving charges in the last 3 years
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements, be knowledgeable of and adhere to DOT and hazardous waste regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen.
- No serious moving violation in the last three (3) years including, but not limited to:
- Operating with a suspended license
- Reckless driving
- Excessive speeding (15 mph (24km) or more above the posted speed limit)
- Open alcohol bottle
- Negligent/vehicular homicide
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Also hiring for additional dedicated lanes nationwide! Drivers from the below areas are strongly preferred, though we will hire from most of the Lower 48 States:
- For this specific dedicated lane we are hiring anywhere in MI, IL ,IN, OH, PA, KY and TN.
- Other opportunities are also available in:
- Northeast: Williamsport, MD, Wilmington, MA, Cranston, RI, New Haven, CT, Bristol, CT, Avon, NY, Rochester, NY, Syracuse, NY
- Midwest: Greenwood, IN, East Chicago, IN, Chicago, IL, Casey, IL, Cincinnati, OH, Eagan, MN, Kimball, NE, Kansas City, MO
- South Central; Smithfield, KY
- South: Tucker, GA, Reidsville, NC
- West: San Jose, CA, Barre, VT, Clive, UT, Seattle, WA
We thank all those interested in partnering with Clean Harbors; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered.
We are a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
|Equipment Requirements:||Must Own Equipment|
|Product being transported:||Hazardous waste|
|Type of License:||CDL A|
|Type of Power Unit / Truck Used:||Conventional Tractor, Heavy Haul, Dry Van, Other, Roll-off / End Dump, Semi-truck / semi-trailer truck|
|Trailer Type:||Container, Other, Roll-off / End dump|
|Special Endorsements:||Hazmat, Tanker|
|Minimum Experienced Required:||1 Year|
|Type of Schedule:||Home every couple of weeks, On the road for long periods|
|Type of Run / Travel Range:||Regional (Midwest), Dedicated (From South Carolina - To Michigan)|
|Type of Haul:||Hazardous Materials (HazMat), Heavy Haul/Specialized, Waste, Tanker, Other Commodities|
|Type of Work:||Combination Touch/No Touch Freight|
|Type of Pay||Mileage Pay - $2.00, Per Diem Pay, Weekly Pay - $4150.00|
|Special Bonuses||Employee Referral Bonus - $4000.00, Sign On Bonus - $7500.00|
|Supplemental Pay||Loading / Unloading Pay|
|Paid Time Off||Paid Orientation|
|Savings / Flexible Spending||Direct Deposit|
|Training and Development||Paid Training Programs|
|Performance Recognition||Performance Bonus|
|Perks and Discounts||Free Truck Washes, Fuel Surcharge / Discounts|
|Equipment Provided||Ez Pass / Pike Pass / Toll Road pass, GPS, Permits|
|Equipment Insurance||Cargo Insurance|
|Operating Support||24/7 Dispatch, Terminal Services, Tolls / Scales Reimbursement|
42 Longwater Drive
Norwell, Massachusetts 02061
Carrier Type: Private
Phone: (833) 323-7483
Carrier Website: https://careers.cleanharbors.com/search/jobs?q=&cfm2=Drivers&cfm2=Equipment%20Operator&ns_tile=drivers-and-equipment-operators
Clean Harbors is North America’s leading provider of environmental and industrial services. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of Fortune 500 companies. Its customer base spans a number of industries, including chemical, energy and manufacturing, as well as numerous government agencies. These customers rely on Clean Harbors to deliver a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is North America’s largest re-refiner and recycler of used oil and a leading provider of parts washers and environmental services to commercial, industrial and automotive customers. Founded in 1980 and based in Massachusetts, Clean Harbors operates throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.