Dry Van Regional Truck Driver Brownstown, MI: $5K Sign-On
Keystone Automotive Operations – CDL Class A Driver
Transport product for the leading wholesale distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- No Touch Freight! Truck is loaded by warehouse staff at our distribution facility and unloaded by non-CDL delivery staff at our cross dock.
- $0.52 per mile with a $70k salary potential
- CONSISTENT miles EVERY week (average 2,700 miles / week)
- CONSISTENT home time throughout the week!
- Dedicated evening routes to a Keystone facility & back. 9:30 - midnight sart.
- Late Model Cascadia 505HP tractors! Both manual and automatics. 70 mph goverend speed. Nothing older than 4 years. More NEW trucks arriving!
- 50 mile hiring radius.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record.
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements
- Must have a current DOT med card
- Must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Current Passport, or ability to get passport (company paid), is a plus.
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company. For more information please visit our website at www.keystoneautomotive.com
|Equipment Requirements:||Company Will Provide Equipment|
|Type of License:||CDL A|
|Type of Power Unit / Truck Used:||Conventional Tractor|
|Trailer Type:||Other, dry van|
|Minimum Experienced Required:||1 Year|
|Work Week:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday|
|Shift Hours (Start and Stop time):||9:00pm -11:30pm Start Time|
|Type of Schedule:||Home weekends, Home every 2-3 nights per week|
|Type of Run / Travel Range:||Regional (Midwest)|
|Type of Haul:||Dry Van / Non-perishable Goods or Materials|
|Type of Work:||No touch freight (bumping docks)|
|Type of Pay||Mileage Pay - $0.52|
|Special Bonuses||Sign On Bonus - $5000|
|Paid Time Off||Paid Orientation, Delay Time Pay, Layover Pay, Paid Vacation|
|Health Insurance||Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Domestic Partner Benefits|
|Disability and Other Insurance||Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance|
|Employee Assistance Programs||Legal Advice, Drug and Alcohol Counseling|
|Wellness Programs||Smoking Cessation, Weight Management, Health Club Memberships, Fitness Programs|
|Savings / Flexible Spending||Direct Deposit, Health Care Savings Account (HSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA)|
|Training and Development||Tuition Reimbursement|
|Perks and Discounts||Retail / Restaurant Discounts|
|Equipment Provided||Ez Pass / Pike Pass / Toll Road pass|
|Operating Support||24/7 Dispatch, Breakdown / Roadside Service, Uniforms, Tolls / Scales Reimbursement|