CDL A OTR Lease Purchase DriverI'm Interested
Stevens Trucking looking for lease purchase drivers to haul dry-van freight from our yard in Oklahoma City or drop yards to our customers throughout the upper Midwest (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois) as well as through the South (Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina). Drivers will be pulling 53 foot dry-van trailers, primarily on out and back lanes, and all freight is no-touch.
The terminal is located in Oklahoma City. We have several drop yards located in Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Columbus, OH, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Tulsa, OK. Drivers who live in these areas can expect weekly home time.
- Equipment: '14-'20 Freightliner Cascadias. About 90% manual transmissions and the rest automatics, and all come equipped with APUs and refrigerators. Trucks are governed at 68/72 mph to start and can increase as long as driver doesn't receive any tickets.
- Payments: No down payment required, weekly truck payments range between $400-$720 a week. $1 buyout at the end of the lease. No balloon payment. Leases are 2.5 - 7 years in length
- Expenses: Lease drivers only need to cover their truck payment, their fuel expenses, and their occupational accident, bobtail, and physical damage insurances. The remaining expenses (tolls, tags, scales, IFTA, Pre Pass, etc.) is covered by the company.
- Pay: Lease Purchase drivers are paid $1.05 plus a fuel surcharge for all miles (loaded and unloaded). Paid weekly! Lease drivers are making an avg of $1,400-$1,600 after all expenses have already been deducted from their settlements.
- Loads: Our loads are 85%-90% drop and hook loads. The remainder is live load/unload. All freight is no-touch.
- Lanes: Home weekly - weekend home time possible. We primarily run out and back from OKC into the upper Midwest like Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois. We also do quite a bit through the South like Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina
- Rider and Pet Travel Companion Program
CDL Class A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Verifiable tractor trailer experience
- 2 years of verifiable experience for those drivers looking to get straight to work
- Minimum hiring age of 23 years old
- Excellent driving record
- CDL Class A certification
|Category:||Lease Purchase Driver|
|Equipment Requirements:||Company Will Provide Equipment|
|Product being transported:||General Freight|
|Type of License:||CDL A|
|Type of Power Unit / Truck Used:||Dry Van|
|Minimum Experienced Required:||2 Years|
|Type of Schedule:||Home every 2-3 nights per week|
|Type of Run / Travel Range:||Long Haul - OTR (48 states), Regional (South Central)|
|Type of Haul:||Dry Van / Non-perishable Goods or Materials|
|Type of Work:||Drop and Hook only (drop the trailer; hook to another), No touch freight (bumping docks)|
|Type of Pay||Mileage Pay, Weekly Pay|
|Special Bonuses||Employee Referral Bonus|
|Supplemental Pay||Extra Pickup Pay|
|Paid Time Off||Layover Pay|
|Travel Companion Programs||Spouse / Partner, Pets, Other Passengers - 18 yo+|
|Savings / Flexible Spending||Direct Deposit|
|Training and Development||Paid Training Programs|
|Performance Recognition||Performance Bonus, Inspection Bonus, Safety Bonus|
|Equipment Provided||Ez Pass / Pike Pass / Toll Road pass, GPS, Base Plates, Permits|
|Operating Support||24/7 Dispatch, Breakdown / Roadside Service, Terminal Services, Lease Purchase Program, Take Truck Home Program, Tolls / Scales Reimbursement|
6600 S.W. 29th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73179
Carrier Type: TL
Stevens Trucking is a family-run company founded in 1979 that specializes in hauling oilfield equipment and dry freight. Steven’s is known for focusing on their employees and customers while demonstrating unwavering commitment to service and their core values.
At Stevens Trucking, drivers are viewed as family and treated as such and enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits - medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Consistent freight and home time
- Vacation pay
- Quarterly safety and performance bonus – $500
- Driver referral bonus – $1,000
- Quarterly fuel bonus – up to $0.04
- Clean inspection bonus – $50
- Pet program
- Rider program
- Excellent equipment - 2014 - 2019 Freightliner Cascadias