CDL A Flatbed Conestoga OTR Driver in San Antonio, TX
At LoadTranz, we believe in providing the best equipment, benefits and salary for our company drivers.
LoadTranz is hiring for over the road positions based out of San Antonio, TX. The candidate will be expected to work as a valued member LoadTranz OTR operations driving typically 10-14 days in a row. Our goal is to get drivers home on a weekend or 4 consecutive days off.
A typical OTR assignment is running flatbed conestoga trailers throughout the US from San Antonio/Laredo.
LoadTranz is a family owned and operated trucking company with a dedication to providing the best quality of life for our OTR drivers.
LoadTranz will pay you a guaranteed minimum weekly salary. LoadTranz will always pay a gross take-home pay of $1250 per week. LoadTranz pays on actual, approved dispatch miles. We pay when the load is delivered, not when we receive the paperwork. No tarping involved.
LoadTranz provides every OTR driver with the peace of mind of knowing what they will make each week.
We are a results orientated company we want want drivers who are professional and safe.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.
Overview and Compensation OTR Driver
- Average 3000 miles per week.
- Guaranteed minimum salary of $1250 with opportunity for more based on exp and record .
- $0.45 per mile starting; $0.48 per mile after 90 days; $0.50 per mile after 1 year.
- $2000 sign on bonus
- Safety Bonus for clean DOT Inspection (Level 1- $100; Level- 2 $75.00; Level 3- $50)
- Production Bonus of $500 for running 120,000 miles annually.
- Layover and Detention Pay
- No fee per diem.
- Paid Orientation
- Medical, Health, Dental, and Life Insurance Packages
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Referral Bonus
- New 2019/20 Volvo VNL 760 Tractors
- Speed limited set to 65 MPH
- In-cab cameras (outward facing)
- 100% ELD – Keep Truckin
- NO TARPING!
Minimum Requirements for Employment
- Active Class A CDL in state of residence.
- Minimum age requirement is 23 years
- Minimum 2 years of recent and verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last 3 years.
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No more than 1 at-fault accident within a 12-month period.
- No felony convictions within the last 5 years.
- No misdemeanors convictions within the last 3 years.
- No DUI within the last 5 years.
- Must have a smart phone that can run KeepTruckin and Macropoint apps and receive emails with dispatch information.
|Equipment Requirements:||Company Will Provide Equipment|
|Product being transported:||General Freight|
|Type of License:||CDL A|
|Type of Power Unit / Truck Used:||Flatbed|
|Trailer Type:||Conestoga (Roll Top Tarp)|
|Minimum Experienced Required:||2 Years|
|Type of Schedule:||Home weekends, Home every couple of weeks|
|Type of Run / Travel Range:||Long Haul - OTR (48 states), Regional (South Central)|
|Type of Haul:||Flatbed|
|Type of Work:||No touch freight (bumping docks)|
|Type of Pay||Mileage Pay, Per Diem Pay, Weekly Pay|
|Special Bonuses||Employee Referral Bonus, Sign On Bonus - $2000, Service/Longevity Bonus|
|Paid Time Off||Paid Vacation|
|Health Insurance||Medical, Dental|
|Disability and Other Insurance||Life Insurance|
|Savings / Flexible Spending||Direct Deposit|
|Performance Recognition||Performance Bonus, Safety Bonus|